Doctors in Australia
If you're a doctor who was educated and trained in Australia, the County of Grande Prairie offers rewarding career opportunities and the chance to live, work and play in one of Canada's best kept secrets. Relocate to one of our communities to realize your career goals and establish a fulfilling life for you and your family.
Here's what you can look forward to:
- A world-class and publicly funded health care system that provides necessary and comprehensive medical services to all residents
- Modern health facilities and clinics in urban and rural communities
- Support for those who wish to specialize or do research in specific fields of medicine
- A high standard of living
- Job opportunities for spouses
- Recreational facilities
- Living and working in a place where doctors are respected
- And so much more!
Be sure to take note of what's required for a doctor to practice independently in Alberta. Before applying for a practice permit, you must satisfy a list of basic requirements, including the possession of a medical degree from an accepted institution and an approved examination with the Medical Council of Canada.
Take a look at the job opportunities that are currently available in the region. If you have questions or concerns regarding your eligibility for doctor positions in the County of Grande Prairie, please don't hesitate to contact us.