Doctors in Egypt
If you've been searching for a rewarding career opportunity in a place that has much to offer you and your family, the County of Grande Prairie is capable of satisfying your career goals and providing a quality of life that's second to none. Right now, practices and hospitals in our towns and rural areas are looking for talented people like you to complete their health care teams.
By choosing to relocate to the region often referred to as 'South Peace Country,' you open the door to incredible opportunities for your career and personal life. Here's a small sampling of just some of the advantages doctors enjoy when they work in the County of Grande Prairie:
- Working in a place where doctors are valued
- An excellent health care system that provides all residents with necessary medical care. This system is publicly funded
- Modern hospitals and clinics
- Support for physicians who wish to specialize or do research
- Competitive salaries with great relocation incentives and moving subsidies
- Employment opportunities for family members
- A leading education system with elementary, secondary and post-secondary schools
- A region that's rich in history and has much to offer its residents in the way of recreational activities
Really, this is only the start of what you can expect to enjoy as a doctor practising in the County of Grande Prairie. Take a minute to browse our list of career opportunities now.
Please note that doctors who were educated outside of Canada will have to meet certain requirements before they can apply for an Alberta Medical Practice Permit, the licensing you require to be eligible for any available positions. Please review the basic requirements before proceeding with the application process. To learn more about our incentives, relocation process, or to ask a question, please contact us.