Doctors in India
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity? Would you like the chance to live and work in a place that will not only benefit your career but also provide a great quality of life and countless advantages for your family? Relocate to the County of Grande Prairie, where our great appreciation for doctors is demonstrated through ongoing career support, incentives, competitive salaries and so much more!
The following are just some of the many benefits enjoyed by doctors practicing in the County of Grande Prairie:
- The chance to work in one of the world's leading health care systems, where all residents have access to the medical care they need, regardless of whether or not they can afford it
- State-of-the-art facilities located in both urban centers and rural towns or communities
- Ongoing support for specialization and research
- High standards of living
- Competitive incentives and moving subsidies
- Employment opportunities for family members
- A leading education system and quality schools at all levels
- A wide variety of recreational activities available to everyone
We have many positions available for doctors in our clinics and hospitals, right now. Please take a minute to browse our list of jobs and to review some of the requirements you must satisfy in order to practice independently in the province of Alberta. Before you are able to apply for a practice permit, for instance, you must be proficient in English, possess a medical degree from an institution that's recognized by a governing board, have passed the Medical Council of Canada's evaluating exam, among other conditions.
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions or concerns with regards to relocation or applying for any of the positions in our area.