Doctors in Nigeria
For doctors who are keen to relocate, living and working in a place like the County of Grande Prairie promises to be an exciting and life-changing opportunity. Not only do the people in our communities have a great deal of respect for doctors but we fully support health care professionals as they pursue their career goals through research or by specializing in specific areas of medicine.
The following are just some of the many benefits the doctors who work in this region enjoy:
- Practice within a universal health care system that provides publicly funded, high quality care for all residents who require it
- Work in facilities such as hospitals and clinics that are equipped with state-of-the-art technology
- Advance your career much faster than you could in other places with support for research and specialization
- Receive competitive compensation, incentive bonuses and moving subsidies
- Your family members will have access to the many exciting employment opportunities our strong local economy offers
- Your children will have access to schools within a leading education system
- Take part in a wide range of recreational activities
- And much more!
We encourage you to take a look at the positions that are currently available in the County of Grande Prairie. Please be advised, however, that special requirements must be met and an Alberta Medical Practice Permit received for eligibility. Please take a look at what's required to practice in the province of Alberta before attempting to apply to any jobs.
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.